22 Vegan Easter Dinner Recipes! Easy Lentil Loaf, Shepherds Pie, Pasta, Lasagna, Casseroles, Pot pie, wellington and more. Gluten-free, Soy-free, Nut-free options Vegetarian Easter Main Dish Ideas
The weather is just about getting Warm and Springy and its time to get together and make meals! Family favorites and some lighter fare options below. I am loving the lemon cream sauce, so that will make an appearance for sure.
Gluten-free GF , Soy-free SF, Nut-free NF options are marked.
- Chickpea Veggie Loaf NF can be SF and GF
- Shepherd’s Pie with Chickpeas/Lentils & Sweet Potato NF SF GF option
- Cauliflower Alfredo, Spinach, Artichoke Lasagna. NF SF can be GF
- Easy Vegan Veggie Lasagna. NF Can be GF
- Lasagna with Chipotle Cauliflower sauce, Mushrooms, Spinach, Jalapeno garlic Havarti layers.
- Creamy Mushroom Lasagna. GF option
- Lemon Asparagus Fettuccine. GF option NF Sf option
- Chickpea Spinach Pie. SF NF
- Gobi Musallam – Whole Roasted Cauliflower with creamy gravy. GF SF NF option
- Marinated Portobello Mushrooms with Garlic Sauce. GF , NF option
- Vegan Lentil Mushroom Walnut Wellington.
- Harvest Chickpea stuffed Mushrooms. SF, GF option
- Breaded Tofu with Butternut Pilaf and gravy. NF
- Cauliflower Steaks with mushroom gravy. NF GF
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Herbs + spices. GF NF, serve with Gravy! GF NF
- Nut Loaf – Vegan Meatloaf , no beans! GF option
- Lentil Mushroom Stew with Mashed Sweet Potato or Potato GF SF NF
- Cajun Cauliflower with Garlic Pasta SF Gf option NF option
- Pesto Spaghetti with Chickpea meatballs SF NF option
Recipes like these in my Cookbook!