25 Easy Vegan Lentil Recipes that are not all Lentil Soup. Brown, green, Red Lentils in Bowls, tacos, Soups, enchiladas, sloppy sandwiches, lentil fritters/patties, casseroles and more meals! Vegan Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree options
Lentils, these earthy tiny protein packed food come in various colors and forms. Whole Brown, green, black and quick cooking Red (split brown). They are versatile to use in various recipes, cook faster than beans/chickpeas and are easier to digest as well! Below are a few ways to use the different lentils. If you have texture issues with whole lentils, try the recipes where they get mashed in. Lentils an easily take the flavor of the dish. Try them in various ways! Whats your favorite way to add lentils to your meals.
- Vegan Wellington
- Lentil Sweet Potato Eggplant Curry -IP or saucepan
- Sprouted Lentil, Cajun spiced Sweet Potato Bowl
- Vegan Keema Lentils (on Naan or in Tacos)
- Jamaican Curry Lentils and Beans
- Lentil Shepherd’s Pie
- Lentil Walnut Burgers
- Red Lentil Tortilla Soup
- Smoky Cajun Sloppy Lentils
- Lentil Dhansaak
- Chipotle Lentil Bolognese with Ziti , Also try this Lasagna Soup with Red Lentils!
- Miso Lentils with Curry Ramen
- Lentil Seed Fritters with Tahini Dill dressing
- Lentil Soup with Fenugreek and Broccoli
- Spiced Lentil and Sweet Potato Summer Salad
- Lentil Black Bean Enchilada
- Lentils in Peanut Sauce
- Golden Turmeric Spinach Dal
- Lentil Asparagus Frittata
- Lentil Quinoa Meatloaf
- Lentil Peanut West African Soup
- Sri Lankan Red Lentil Coconut Curry
- Lentil Brown Rice Soup
- Kung Pao Lentils
- Smoky Lentil Sweet Potato Tacos
- Lentil Rice Casserole With Chickpea Dumplings
- Lentil black eyed pea soup
- Turkish Red Lentil Soup
- Aloo Palak Dal – Potato Spinach Lentils in Instant Pot
And there are a bunch more Lentil Recipes in my Cookbooks!
Lentil burger with walnuts is the one I loved most and lentils are favourite pulses, I’m also going to try peanut sauce lentils and see how they turn out.
OMGosh everyone of these recipes looks fantastic!!! Thank you!! I was stuck on soup and looking to break out to something more creative.
I’m making it a goal to make a least 5 of these recipes! They look so delicious. I just made the lentil bowl with the cajun sweet potatoes and this is officially going to be my go to recipe. Thanks so much for compiling all these recipes into one easy read!
awesome! sounds like a fab plan!
Thanks a lot! As a guy who made my “vegan debut” two months ago, I really need to get some inspiration to what to eat every day.
That burger looks much burger than what I ever had! 😀
Thanks for your reminder of so many wonderful recipes. I’ll definitely be cooking some old favorites and some new ones soon.
Cassie Thuvan Tran
Lentils are one of my favorite pulses in the world! I’m going to try your peanut sauce lentils and see how they turn out. I cannot wait to get started!
These look great! My son and his girlfriend are vegan, and I am always looking for recipes to cook when they come over for dinner. Being a Texas gal, I like to “change” some of my traditional meat dishes to suit their culinary preferences. I see several of these that fit the bill! Thank you! 🙂
Edwina | Induction Cookware
These recipes truly look amazing. My mouth is watering! I must try that lentil mushroom wellington – yum. It looks so good. And the lentil burger with walnuts – that will be the second one I try. I’ve been adding more lentils into my family’s meals lately but none of my recipes look as good as these! Thank you for sharing such a good variety of lentil recipes.
I love lentils so much!