25 Easy Vegan Lentil Recipes that are not all Lentil Soup. Brown, green, Red Lentils in Bowls, tacos, Soups, enchiladas, sloppy sandwiches, lentil fritters/patties, casseroles and more meals! Vegan Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree options
Lentils, these earthy tiny protein packed food come in various colors and forms. Whole Brown, green, black and quick cooking Red (split brown). They are versatile to use in various recipes, cook faster than beans/chickpeas and are easier to digest as well! Below are a few ways to use the different lentils. If you have texture issues with whole lentils, try the recipes where they get mashed in. Lentils an easily take the flavor of the dish. Try them in various ways! Whats your favorite way to add lentils to your meals.
- Vegan Wellington
- Lentil Sweet Potato Eggplant Curry -IP or saucepan
- Sprouted Lentil, Cajun spiced Sweet Potato Bowl
- Vegan Keema Lentils (on Naan or in Tacos)
- Smoky Cajun Sloppy Lentils
- Lentil Dhansaak
- Chipotle Lentil Bolognese with Ziti , Also try this Lasagna Soup with Red Lentils!
- Miso Lentils with Curry Ramen
- Lentil Seed Fritters with Tahini Dill dressing
- Lentil Soup with Fenugreek and Broccoli
- Spiced Lentil and Sweet Potato Summer Salad
- Lentil Black Bean Enchilada
- Lentil Peanut West African Soup
- Sri Lankan Red Lentil Coconut Curry
- Lentil Brown Rice Soup
- Kung Pao Lentils
- Smoky Lentil Sweet Potato Tacos
- Lentil Rice Casserole With Chickpea Dumplings
- Lentil black eyed pea soup
- Turkish Red Lentil Soup
- Aloo Palak Dal – Potato Spinach Lentils in Instant Pot
And there are a bunch more Lentil Recipes in my Cookbooks!