Pictured above : No bake Single Serve Chocolate Cream berry Firework Pie – GF
Its almost July 4th! and that means a ton of sun and heat. Thats what is happening here in the Pacific Northwest this weekend. I think I might just be blending everything, freezing it and drinking it rather than standing in the kitchen. For anyone game for standing at the grill station, make some burgers! For me, I am loving some crunchy cold Salads and drinks. Any Ice cream floating in anything has my name on it.
Vegan July 4th Recipes from the blog and other links.
ARTICHOKE SPINACH CAULIFLOWER BEAN BURGERS. GRILL-ABLE VEGAN VEGGIE BURGER
PINTO BEAN BROCCOLI LENTIL BURGERS
RED LENTIL CAULIFLOWER BURGER WITH CHIPOTLE HABANERO MAYO, ONION RINGS, ROASTED PEPPERS.
SPICY CHICKPEA LENTIL BURGERS
SWEET POTATO PEANUT BURGERS
BBQ LENTIL VEGGIE BURGER WITH MANGO CARROT SLAW
I will take a big bowlful of these please.
- CRUNCHY SALAD WITH FIRECRACKER CHICKPEAS AND PEANUT SAUCE
- SOUTHWESTERN PASTA SALAD WITH BLACK BEAN DRESSING – Oil-free
- POTATO CAULIFLOWER CHICKPEA SALAD WITH VEGAN SOUR CREAM & ONION DRESSING
- CHICKPEA SUNDAL – SPICED CHICKPEA COCONUT SALAD
Prep and Keep Ideas.
Snackage And Dips:
- CUCUMBER, TOMATO, MINT CILANTRO CHUTNEY SNACK SANDWICHES
- ROASTED MASALA CHICKPEAS
- CHICKPEA KABOCHA FRIES
- SWEET POTATO CANAPES WITH BARBECUE MUNG BEAN SPROUTS
- VEGAN JALAPENO POPPER DIP & HAVARTI DIP
- THAI LAYERED DIP
Drinkage and frozen Dessert:
- ORANGE CREAM FLOATS
- MANGO LASSI
- VEGAN COOKIE DOUGH BLIZZARD MILKSHAKE. GLUTENFREE
- BLUEBERRY STRAWBERRY FROZEN YOGURT BARS – GF
- CHUNKY STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
- More Pie recipes like my No Bake Salted Caramel Chocolate Pie, Dark Chocolate Silk Pie
And more Ideas by other bloggers
25 Delicious Vegan Burgers – by My Darling Vegan
PPK’s 4th of July
judee@ Gluten Free A-Z Blog
Thank you for the fabulous looking recipes! My husband and I had a Lassi for the first time in an Indian restaurant last week and love it! Can’t wait to try making it myself using your recipe.
I so wanna try the kabocha fries! These recipes all look great~
I’ll take them all!!!
Ugh, everything looks amazing!!! Going to a 4th of July picnic and I still haven’t decided what to make. I bought 1/2 the ingredients for about four different things, and seeing these ideas makes it even harder to decide. Now I’m thinking I should make a full size version of your Strawberry Chocolate Cream Berry Pie! Hmmm….