65 Easy Vegan Recipes for Beginners! Easy 1 Pot Meals, soups, stir fries, curries, burgers, pizza, Tacos, breakfast and dessert to get you started on your journey. Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree options
Transitioning into and maintaining a vegan diet can have its challenges in the beginning. It can get overwhelming at times to replace some loved meals, try new ingredients, flavors and textures. Here are a few choice recipes from the blog to help you out! Many are 1 Bowl, 30 Minute easy recipes, some longer depending on your cooking experience. There are quick Pastas, Veggie bakes, Soups, Curries, Stir fries, noodles, Bowls, there are Burgers, tacos, pizza. Also breakfast- sweet and savory, and some desserts to please everyone. There’s something for everyone, many different flavors, cooking styles, ingredients, options.
Lets keep those plans we made in Jan to eat well rolling along. Do let me know in the comments about which recipes you found easy and accessible. Looking for something specific, check my Recipe index. Also check out my cookbooks for even more options and inspiration(available everywhere in the world and often also in libraries).
Pasta and Baked:
- Fettuccine Alfredo with mushrooms, GF option
- Garlic Sauce with Cajun Cauliflower GF option
- Fajita Pasta with Taco Spiced Veggies and Chickpeas. GF option
- Pesto Spaghetti with chickpea “meatballs”.
- Roasted Red pepper Sauce Pasta with black pepper chickpeas SF
- Garlicky Korean Mac
- Portobello Mushrooms with Garlic Sauce GF
- Cauliflower Parmesan Pasta Bake
- Sundried Tomato Pasta with Garlic soy curls (pictured)
- Mushroom Tetrazzini SF
- Lasagna soup with Red Lentils. Instant Pot or Saucepan. SF (pictured)
- Mushroom Bourguignon with Potato Cauli mash(pictured) GF
- Sheet Pan Veggie Dinner with Miso Maple dressing. GF SF option pictured
- Lentil Bolognese. SF
- Rose Sauce with Farfalle and Roasted Veggies. SF
- Super Easy Mac and Cheese Mix for Instant Mac and Cheese. SF
- French onion Skillet lasagna
- Meaty Classic skillet lasagna
- Lentil curry casserole
- Wild Rice Mushroom Soup. GF SF
- 1 Pot 15 minute Peanut Sauce Veggies and Noodles GF
- Kung Pao Lentils GF
- Lentils & Veggies in Thai Peanut Sauce GF Soy-free
- Sweet And Sour Chickpeas and Broccoli GF
- Kung Pao Cauliflower
- Sticky Sesame Ginger Tofu Veggie Stir fry. GF
- Celery Black Pepper tofu GF
- Chickpeas in Firecracker sauce with crunchy salad. GF
- Orange Tofu GF
- Chickpea Tofu with Sunbutter or peanut butter sauce. GF SF
Curries and Stews:
- Chickpeas in Turmeric Peanut Curry GF SF
- Jamaican Lentil and Bean Curry 1 pot 30 mins GF SF
- 1 Pot Chickpea Sweet Potato Spinach Curry GF, Soy-free
- Massaman Curry Veggies GF
- Spanish Chickpea Stew. GF
- Minestrone GF option
- Baked Cauliflower Pea Curry
- Lentil Brown Rice Soup GF SF
- Japanese Curry. SF GF option
- Lentil Soup. SF GF
- African Peanut Lentil Stew GF SF
- Lentil Turmeric Spinach Dal GF SF
- Tofu in Spinach Sauce. Saag Tofu. GF
- Chickpeas and Soy Curls in Butter Sauce – Vegan Butter Chikin. GF
- Easy Kormas GF SF
- Butter Tofu – Tofu in Creamy Tomato Sauce GF, SF option (top left)
- Tofu Lababdar – . Tofu with Luscious Tomato Cashew Ginger Sauce
- Bombay Potatoes and Peas GF SF
- Tofu Amritsari Masala – Tofu in smoky tomato sauce. GF (bottom left)
- Tofu 65 – Indo-chinese style tofu veggie stir fry
- Baingan Bharta – Spiced Eggplant Mash
- 20 Instant Pot Recipes
Bowls: all GF
- Cajun Tofu Bowl with cilantro lime rice
- Peanut Butter Roasted Cauliflower Bowl
- Baked Chili Garlic Tofu Noodle Bowl
- Cajun Roasted Veggie Bowl with Garlic Sauce
- Turmeric Cauliflower Rice, Moroccan Chickpea Bowl
- Chana Masala (chickpea curry) and Spiced Potato Bowl.
- Turmeric Lentil Fritter Bowl.
Fried Rice and Noodle Stir fries:
- Spring Rolls in Fried Rice Form. 1 pot 30 mins GF
- Peanut Sauce Fried Rice. GF
- Tofu and Brown Rice noodles in Hoisin sauce GF
- Thai Basil Fried rice GF
- Curry Fried Rice. GF SF
- Veggie Lo Mein GF
- Masala Spiced Fried Rice GF
Tacos and Sandwiches
- Pulled Jackfruit Sandwiches.
- Cauliflower Taco “meat” Tacos. GF SF
- Jamaican Jerk Black Bean Tacos. GF
- Pinto Bean Fajita Veggie Tacos GF
- Avocado Chickpea Salad Sandwich or tacos – SF
- Samosa Wraps with Spiced Chickpeas. GF SF
- Tempeh Scramble , Jalapeno Popper Dip Wraps
- Jerk Jackfruit, Caribbean Black Bean Wraps
- Lentil Quinoa Loaf, slice and make sandwiches.
- 35 Vegan Veggie Burgers to make into sandwiches, burgers or serve over salads or bowls.
- Easy Pizza Crust, GF Pizza Crust.
- Dreamy Vegan Deep Dish Pizza
- Buffalo Chickpea Pizza with Celery Ranch
- Sriracha BBQ Tofu Pizza
- Samosa Pizza
- Mediterranean Pizza with almond feta
- Banana French Toast
- Chickpea flour Frittatas GF SF
- Cinnamon streusel Pancakes gf option
- Carrot Cake Pancakes GF option
- Banana Bread Chia Pudding GF
- Pumpkin Donuts Gf option
- Chickpea Chilaquiles Gf
- Turmeric Steel Cut oat Bowl GF
- Okonomiyaki – Veggie Pancakes GF option
- Toasted Walnut Coconut Banana Bread GF option
- Savory Oats Hash GF
- Aquafaba Cinnamon Rolls
Desserts- All have GF options listed in the recipe post
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cake
- Cinnamon Swirl Cake
- Easy Vegan Coffee Cake
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Marble Cake
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon Cake
- Chocolate Layer cake
- Tiramisu fudge bars
- Easy Brownies, Gf brownies
Like these recipes, then Get my Cookbooks filled with amazing allergy friendly options. Some of these popular recipes are in the books.
Just bought your cookbook because I love how you pictured and explained all the different dals, spices and the luscious recipes I have have been looking at. I have a lot to learn and your book will surely help me. Thank you.
Vegan Richa Support
great news, thank you so much Marijke
This collection of recipes is going to help my husband learn to cook, FINALLY!
Thank you, Rich’s! I love your recipes. Thank you so much for sharing!
Vegan Richa Support
easy peasy – good good
Richa, How do I save all of these recipes in my file folder?? I clicked on a few pictures but nothing comes up. The recipes named in the lists don’t exactly match the names on the pictures. It is overwhelming. As an option, could I print them out? I have both of your cookbooks,. Maybe all of these recipes are already in the books? It would be nice to be able to mark off the “easy” ones. I’m still learning to cook like you do with all the ingredients! Thank you.
The links are below the pictures. You can click each link and use the PRINT Recipe button on that link. Most of these are easy recipes. They are bunches into categories. If you find certain types easier than the other then print out recipes under that category
Hi Richa, your recipes can never let us down. We really appreciate your talent. Keeping encouraging people with your delicious cooking.
Vegan Richa Support
Thank you soooo much ofr this WONDERFUL l ist of easy recipes! I’ve shared this on my fb page ‘Super Quick Plant-Based Recipes’ – I’m sure my gang will LOVE these AND your site!
Hi, can you tell me what dish is in the top right hand side of the “65 easy vegan recipes” picture? It’s in a black pot and has chilis as a garnish. It looks delicious and I’d love to try to make it. I’ve made a number of you dishes in the past and you are my go-to for vegan Indian food recipes!! Thank you!
its tofu amritsari masala. veganricha.com/?s=amritsari
Thank you!! It looks delicious!
These looks delicious and kinda easy to cook. Very delicious too! Thanks for letting this out, Richa.
Thank you so much for sharing your recipes ! I transitioned to vegetarianism a few months ago and it’s been challenging coming up with flavorful and filling meal ideas. I stumbled across your blog through Pinterest and i am HOOKED. Every recipe is easy to follow and does not take much time to make. I’m very grateful. Thanks again!
Thank you very much for these recipes – plenty to choose from there.
All the recipes I’ve tried so far were all delicious and easy! I don’t know how you do it! Lol! This is now my favorite website for recipe!
Richa – I agree with Sue above! I can count on your recipes to not be blah! They are easy to use and often great time savers. I have printed out so many of your weekly recipes that I could bind them into a third cookbook! (Which I would buy if you published again!) Lorraine
Thank you Lorraine! 💕💕💕
Richa, you have created so many delicious and creative recipes. Since I discovered your blog six years ago your recipes have been easy to follow, varied and pleasing to my whole family. Thank you, thank you, thank you.